top of page

Immigration Consultancy Services

Explore various options to apply for immigration to Canada.


The immigration laws in Canada are complex and could be confusing for a layman. In order to be more adaptable to the changing social-economic needs of the Country, statutes and regulations are constantly updated. This creates confusion on where to send your application, and what forms to fill.

Choosing the wrong category to apply in, not knowing about a program that better fits your qualifications and experience, sending your application to the wrong visa office, or even using an outdated form can delay your application by months (or years) and cost you unnecessary time and money – not to mention the risk of a refusal and having to start over again. As your Regulated Canadian immigration consultant, Immergity Immigration merely simplifies the process for you. 

Permanent Residence

Explore all options to apply for Permanent immigration to Canada through the Express Entry system.



Apply to sponsor your spouse, common-law or conjugal partner to move to Canada and live with you permanently.

Work Permit


A work permit is an authorization that allows foreign nationals to engage in employment in Canada. 

Study Permit


Choose from some of the world's best educational institutes to develop your career and skills. 



Family Class includes Spousal Sponsorship, Super visa for Parents/Grandparents or Adoption.

Care Giver


As a caregiver, you can immigrate to Canada to become a permanent resident or work temporarily.



Apply for Citizenship by Naturalization (through permanent residence), Birth or Adoption.

Self Employed Person Program

Immigrate to Canada as a Self-Employed person.

bottom of page